The Dino Twin recessed downlight helps reduce the clutter of single luminaires in the ceiling, double flexibility for directing a strong spot of lighting and illumination. Available in a Medium, wide and flood beam angles.
Designers Notes – I would typical use a twin spot light in a kitchen, retail or gallery space where there are lots of important surfaces and wall to illuminate.
ORIGIN 98CRI – R9 99
The Orgin is an LED engine that I would suggest to use where colour rendition is at your upmost importance may it be with food or clothing. Colour rendition is a scientific interpretation of natural light and how blues, reds and greens are perceived by our eyes.
Richer Reds make all colours more vibrant and whites a truer white. This helps to enhance interior designer’s creation and compliment furnishing choices by showing a full spectrum of colour within fabrics and materials.
Orluna uniquely achieves richer reds through a bespoke phosphor LED giving an exceptionally high average colour rendering (CRI : 98) and the best red rendering available worldwide (R9 : 99). As reds are important in accurate representation of many colours (including true whites) the Origin makes colours look as intended.
Optional LED engines –
- Orgin 98 CRI – High Colour rendition.
- Orgin Warm DIM – biodynamic lighting Clever dimming to warm similar the now old school halogen lamp.
- Orgina High Output – Brighter than the above 1200lm rather than 900lm.
- Orgin Lo Pro – Smaller in height Dino twin recessed downlight
- Quad50 – Orginal Orluna engine for budget and lower illumination requirements.
- Different colour baffles – Copper, Matt Gold and black.
- Fire plate, IP54, IP65, Lock tilt and rotate, 3Hr emergency, Honeycomb louve, Frosted lens and LSM cable.
- Orluna manufacture and assemble in the UK so there is flexibility to suit the project.
Biodynamic lighting as seen on Grand designs Channel 4 used the above Olruna downlights and we agree this works really well for our health and well-being. Especially now scientist suggest we are heading for a sleep deprivation epidemic due to a subject of blue light in the evenings.